What we are looking for..?
A rock-star senior Product Engineer to build and manage industry-leading products. If you are a detail-obsessed engineer driven by data and focused on technological details, you will fit right in. If your natural habitat is a fast-paced, results-driven workplace, you will thrive.
Role: A Senior Product Engineer at TechTree IT Systems is involved in overall product development, communicating technological details of the product to the business team, understanding business requirements, assessing resources, and overseeing the task required to provide the solution to the client. This includes planning, resources management, issue resolution, and quality assurance. A Sr. Product Engineer provides leadership to a team of engineers by taking up overall responsibility for product development and tracking progress of it.
a) Utilize their understanding in providing the solution to the client
b) Analyze business requirement and apply their understanding to the limits of the tools being used
c) Discusses the tradeoffs in the design phase vs. implementation and manage dependencies across modules
d) Own the design of the module
Translate the business team’s requirements into product design.
e)Challenge business design when appropriate. Offer creative alternatives regarding business design
a) Write bug-free code, refine & optimize the code
b) Effectively debug code & Sets standards for the team
c) Identify problem areas in the module and actively work to fix them
d) Communicate difficult scenario to Client for further discussion
a) Drive mid-level planning exercise
b) Plan for a Sprint with a team of Engineers
c) Manage and track plans of engineers in their module
d) Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
e) Choose an appropriate approach for development
f) Move the code for further testing to make it absolutely bug-free
g) Communicate difficult scenario to the business team for further discussion
h) Maintain & Modify the existing module
i) Identify changes required as per the demands
j)Compare the existing code with modified code and check interdependency across modules
k)Maintain proper design documentation for future reference
l)Acknowledge the timeline and adhere to the same
m)Mentor other Engineers in the team
- The ideal candidate should be MCA/BE/M.Sc. Computer Science with 5+ years of experience in product/application development
- Should be proficient in technologies including but not limited to JAVA, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Java EE, Web Server, Application Servers, HTML, Angular 7 OR Android, Linux, and understanding of Oracle, My SQL and PL/SQL Development skills. Exposure to NoSQL databases would be an added advantage.
- Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage complexities of the business solution
- Understand the importance of teamwork and understand team dynamics
- Deliver in highly demanding & time-constrained environment
- Should have good written & oral communication skill
The Sr. Product Engineer reports to Module Lead / Product Architect / Product Owner.
• (4+) Experience on Core JAVA /Java EE technology (OOPS concept).
• (3+) Experience on ORM tool Hibernate, EJB or any.
• (3+) Experience on Frameworks Spring MVC, Spring Boot.
• (3+) Experience on web service JAX-WS, REST-API, (able to develop producer).
• (2+) Good Knowledge on Design Patterns, UML & analytical handling capabilities.
• Good knowledge on DB DDL, DML, PL/SQL (triggers, stored producer, etc)
• Good knowledge of OS Window/Linux.
• Working Experience in CI/CD using GIT Repository, Jenkins, etc
• Product Development Experience is a definite plus.
• Ability to work on the module end to end. Should work as module lead & ensure quality & timely delivery.