Experience (2-4 years)
We are hiring a resource with experience working as a Business Consultant. This resource will be part of the business team that is responsible for Business analysis, presales and project management/delivery. Considering the resource’s strengths, he/she will be made a champion for one focus area and contribute towards others. The resource should have worked on a minimum of two enterprise-class solutions. The resource will be expected to work on (but not limited to) BFSI, Travel, Media, Healthcare, Auto and Retail industries.
We are fine with any Bachelors or Master’s Degree but prefer the below:
- BE – CS/IS/IT
- MBA / PGDM (Post graduation with a Business degree over technical graduation degree would be a better combination for us)
Must have knowledge of web applications, mobile apps, cloud technologies, software development, security, user experience, user interface.
PROJECT RELATED COMPETENCIES
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Understands client organization’s direction, structure, and requirements.
- Analyzes and document required information in the form of user stories.
- Prepares requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
- Understands technical design specifications.
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from the supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Understands the necessity of project standards and apply them consistently.
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
- Conduct sales presentations
- Develop sales proposals
- Prepare solutions and product collaterals (datasheets, market information, presentations)
- Prepare and present product demonstrations
- Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Understands basic Internet and client/server architectures, mobile and cloud technologies
- Efficient with MS office tools, Project management tools like Jira, a basic understanding of multimedia tools.
- Understands how various issues affect each other and the outcome of projects. Is outward-looking for solutions effectively bringing in best practices from other industries.
- Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow Innovators.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of each team member.
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Anticipates client needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand.
- Understands expectations that were set with the client and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.