Experience (3-5 years)
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our digital solutions into easy-to-use products for our customers. A Designer needs to understand requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components.
We are looking out for a candidate who has experience in design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our client needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites/App function and look.
- Create original graphic designs. (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key. stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools. (e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch)
- Should have real-time knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit with strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Real-time management skills
- Certification in Design Arts / Design / Animations.
- Knowledge of After effects, Video editing tool.