Experience – 2+ years
Job Location – Belgaum/Bangalore, Karnataka
Role: Associate Product Engineer – iOs at TechTree IT Systems involved and responsible for designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform. Collaborating with the design team to define app features. Ensuring the quality and performance of the application to specifications. Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Proficient with SWIFT programming language.
- Better Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines (HIG).
- Basic understanding of iOS CLEAN architecture.
- Basic understanding of SOLID principles.
- Familiarity with iOS architecture patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM.
- Familiarity with design patterns of the iOS Ecosystem.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming Paradigm.
- Basic understanding of Protocol Oriented Programming Paradigm.
- Proficient in Auto Layout, Size Classes, Stack View.
- Proficient in Adaptive Layout and Universal Storyboard.
- Hands-On with Core Data, SQLite.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience with different iOS concurrency concepts.
- Experience with Performance and Memory analysis using Xcode tools.
- Proficient in writing Unit Test cases using XCTest framework.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (SVN, GIT, BitBucket).
- Familiarity with coding standard tools (SwiftLint).
- Familiarity with continuous integration.