Experience – 2+ years
Job Location – Belgaum/Bangalore, Karnataka
PROJECT RELATED COMPETENCIES
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Understands client organization’s direction, structure, and requirements.
- Analyzes and documents required information in the form of user stories.
- Prepares requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
- Understands technical design specifications.
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from the supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Understands the necessity of project standards and apply them consistently.
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
- Communication: Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
- Technical Understanding: Understands basic Internet and client/server architectures, mobile and cloud technologies.
- Tools: Efficient with MS office tools, Project Management Tools like Jira, basic understanding of multimedia tools.
- Problem Solving: Understands how various issues affect each other and the outcome of projects. Is outward looking for solutions effectively bringing in best practices from other industries.
- Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow Innovators.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of each team member.
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Anticipates client needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand.
- Understands expectations that were set with the client and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.