Experience – 3+ years
Job Location – Belgaum/Bangalore, Karnataka
Role: We are looking for a resource with 3 years experience of working in a business team. This resource will be part of the business team that is responsible for Business analysis, presales and project management / delivery. Considering the resource’s strengths she/ he will be made a champion for one focus area and contribute towards others. The resource should have worked on a minimum of 2 enterprise class solutions. The resource will be expected to work on (but not limited to) BFSI, Travel, Media, Healthcare, Auto and Retail industries.
Education: We are fine with any Bachelors or Master’s Degree but prefer the below:
- BE – CS/IS/IT
- + MBA
Must have knowledge of web application, mobile apps, cloud technologies, software development, security, user experience, user interfaces.
PROJECT PROJECT RELATED COMPETENCIES
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Understands client organization’s direction, structure, and requirements.
- Analyzes and documents required information in the form of user stories.
- Prepares requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
- Understands technical design specifications.
- Identifies and documents system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
- Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Takes input from the supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies comments/feedback.
- Understands the necessity of project standards and applies them consistently.
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Prioritizes multiple tasks effectively.
- Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Develop sales proposals.
- Prepare solutions and product collaterals (datasheets, market information, presentations).
- Prepare and present product demonstrations.
Communication: Accurately prepares written business correspondence that is coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional and engaging.
Technical Understanding: Understands basic Internet and client/server architectures, mobile and cloud technologies.
Tools: Efficient with MS office tools, Project Management Tools like Jira, basic understanding of multimedia tools.
Problem Solving: Understands how various issues affect each other and the outcome of projects. Is outward looking for solutions effectively bringing in best practices from other industries.
- Follows through with commitments and fosters mutual trust with fellow Innovators.
- Assumes additional responsibility without being asked.
- Encourages fellow team members to make innovative contributions and embrace new ideas.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Recognizes the strengths and weaknesses of each team member.
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Anticipates client needs before they arise and presents solutions to project management that encompass issues at hand.
- Understands expectations that were set with the client and recognizes when issues/events may affect delivery.