Experience – 3+ years
Job Location – Belgaum/Bangalore, Karnataka
Role: A Product Engineer – Android at TechTree IT Systems involved in Building and Designing advanced Android applications for Android platform. Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features. Continuous evaluation, discovery and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
- Development of mobile Android based apps.
- Deal with client’s data, feeds and designs.
- Cooperation with other development team members (e.g. Project manager, Web programmers, graphic designers, and authors, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- Ability to work on a project without detailed instructions; taking the initiative with this job is important.
- On-going maintenance of existing projects.
- Mentoring and coaching junior developers ‘technically’.
- Build and lead team, manage people and products/projects.
- Work independently and/or with the overall lead to come-up with estimates, design, plan and resource assignments.
- Should have worked enterprise applications like banking apps, augmented reality apps, retail apps.
- Should have hands-on knowledge on development of financial apps.
- The candidate must have knowledge in Android NDK & Native application.
- Must be familiar with C & C++
- Able to use NDK source code in java using JNI.
- Candidates should be familiar in creating android library projects written in Java and C++.
- Web services.
- Strong OOPs fundamentals, Java, Java ME, XML.
- Minimum 5 project cycles completed on Android SDK.
- Exposure of working Android version 5.0 and above.
- Exposure of third-party libraries like (Retrofit, Glide, and Picasso).
- Exposure and working knowledge of Room/Realm based SQLite Framework in Database.
- Knowledge of Firebase Platform and working.
- Knowledge of REST API’’s and JSON.
- Sound knowledge of overall Android architecture.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- An eye for great design and user experiences.
- Hard-working and a fast learner.
Good to have
- 1. Android architecture component knowledge.
- 2. Android Jetpack Libraries.
- 3. Databinding and Rx(Reactive) Android.
- 4. Unit Testing framework in Android (Mockito and Espresso), Constraint layout.
- 5. Kotlin.