Experience – 4+ years
Job Location – Belgaum/Bangalore, Karnataka
What are we looking for?
A talent who are passionate about creating digital experiences for the real-world customer. You will be joining our world-class product engineering team as a full-stack iOS product engineer. You will be working on Swift based mobile application development. You will be assisting Senior Product Engineer, translate business requirements into code, debugging the code, maintaining & modifying the module as a team member.
- Proficient with SWIFT programming language.
- Proficient in Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines (HIG).
- Through understanding of different phases of iOS application development.
- Hand-On with iOS CLEAN architecture.
- Better understanding of SOLID principles.
- Experience with iOS architecture patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER.
- Expertise in design patterns of iOS Ecosystem.
- Proficient in Protocol Oriented Programming Paradigm and Object Oriented Programming Paradigm.
- Proficient in Auto Layout, Size Classes, Stack View.
- Proficient in Adaptive Layout and Universal Storyboard.
- Expertise in using Core Data, SQLite, REALM for storage.
- Expertise in RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Hand-On with Core Graphics and Core Animation frameworks.
- Expertise with Performance and Memory analysis using Xcode tools.
- Proficient in writing Unit Test cases using XCTest framework.
- Expertise in code versioning tools (SVN, GIT, BitBucket).
- Expertise in coding standard tool (SwiftLint).
- Hands-On with continuous integration tools.
- Experience with distribution and deployment of applications (OTA, Apple Store).