Experience (2-5 years)
Product Engineer at TechTree IT Systems is involved in overall product development by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle by communicating technological details of the product to the business team, understanding business requirements, to provide the solution to the client.
- Utilize their understanding and providing a web solution to the client.
- Analyze business requirements and apply their understanding to the limits of the tools being used.
- Discusses the tradeoffs in the design Phase vs Implementation and manage dependencies across modules.
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design.
- Challenging business design, and offer creative alternatives regarding business design.
- Write bug-free code, refine and optimize the code.
- Effectively debug code and sets standards for the team.
- Identify problem areas in the module and actively work to fix them.
- Drive mid-level planning exercise.
- Plan for a module with a team of developers.
- Manage and track plans of engineers in their modules.
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately.
- Choose an appropriate approach for development.
- Move the code for further testing to make it absolutely bug-free.
- Communicate difficult scenarios to the client for further discussion.
- Maintain & Modify the existing module.
- Identify changes required as per the demands of the client.
- Compare the existing code with modified code and check interdependencies across modules.
- Prepare patch and move the same to the maintenance team for production servers.
- Maintain proper documentation of modification for future reference.
- Acknowledge the timeline and adhere to the same.
- Mentor other Associates and Sr. Associates in the team.
- The ideal candidate should be MCA/BE/M.Sc. Computer Science with 2-5 years of experience as system integration & application development.
- Should proficient in technologies including but not limited to JAVA, Struts, Spring, MVC, J2EE, JSP, Web Server, Application Servers, HTML, Windows 9X and understanding Of Oracle 9i, My SQL and various development environment.
- Understanding the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage the complexities business solution.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and understand team dynamics
- Deliver in highly demanding & time-constrained environment
- Should have good written & oral communication skills
- (2+) Experience in JAVA /J2EE technology. (OOPS concept)
- (2+) Experience on ORM tool Hibernates, EJB or any.
- (2+) Experience in Frameworks Struts and Spring MVC.
- (2+) Experience in web service JAX-WS and REST-API. (able to create a producer)
- Good Knowledge on Design Patterns, UML & analytical handling capabilities.
- Good knowledge of DB DDL, DML, triggers, stored producer.
- Good knowledge of OS Window/Linux.
- Good knowledge of SubVersion control CVS or SVN.
- Ability to work on the module end to end.
- Should work as a module lead & ensure quality.